Friday, August 24, 2012

Let's cheer for each other!


Okay so..... I've had MANY private emails and Facebook messages from friends and family and a few people I don't even know totally encouraging me on this new journey of mine!  My heart is bursting at the seams with gratitude.  Really.  This whole process is actually pretty terrifying to me.  I don't do well with failure.  Maybe that's why I have never really TRIED hard at this to begin with.  I don't know.  But the past is the past and I am excited about the future.  One that includes BIG goals and small little daily changes that will eventually make a HUGE difference.  I've heard from many of you including those who are participating in Heidi's 60-Day Challenge that you are on the same journey and are happy to see me doing it too so we can cheer each other on!  That makes me HAPPY!  I am hoping.... for those who are willing... that you will email me or Facebook me or even comment here and leave a link to your own blog where I can check in on you and CHEER for you in your efforts to a healthier you also!  I will add your link here on my blog in the sidebar to the right----> .  If you have NO DESIRE to go public with your journey and will just enjoy cheering me on then you can choose to be a "Follower" down on the right side and keep up with me that way!  Thanks again for the good luck wishes!  I will need it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment