Thursday, August 23, 2012

OWL Be There For You....

Okay... so ya'll are gonna laugh at me for this post.  My heart has been really full of gratitude this morning for a husband who loves me in spite of myself.  Skinny or fat. For children I know love me "Squishy" or firm.  I've also been super overwhelmed with the amount of support shown to me through my friends and family via Facebook and here on this blog too. 
 
When I was out this morning after dropping Bailee off at her 630 A-Hour class I tried a new spot for walking/jogging (faster walking/ LOL) on my way home.  It's a park that seems like it was designed specifically for that purpose so I thought I would try it out.  It was interesting to see several signs along the trail about how there are Burrowing Owls in this park and Please do not disturb their habitat.  Pretty cool I thought but seriously doubted I would actually get to see any.  I thought owls were nocturnal creatures?  Well.... Check this out.......

 
I know the quality of the photos stink but when I saw this little guy along the trail I had to zoom in pretty far in order to get the picture.  He kept flying further away from me the closer I got.  But how cool is that?  And then..... to add to my total cheese factor here.  For WHATEVER reason.... after seeing this dang owl this morning.... I've had this old Bon Jovi song stuck in my head.  Only I keep saying.... "OWL be there for you".  I know. I warned you. Total cheese!  Anyway, thanks for supporting me on this journey.  And I hope you're day is a "Hoot".   Hee hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment